CBA 0.48% $142.78 commonwealth bank of australia.

Re: riskninja HelloFirstly i want to say i am not an Australian...

1. 178 Posts.
    Re: riskninja

Hello

Firstly i want to say i am not an Australian and i dont have access to trade Australian stocks.

I simply monitor the major top 10 stocks and there patterns,(ie: Elliott Wave patterns) as i am primary a forex and stock index trader

I do trade the XJO regularly i find it has great patterns. so by monitor the top 10 stocks i use those as an edge to my own personal trading of the XJO.

But if i did have access to Australian stocks i would have traded this idea as its a simple clear cut low risk idea, i trade US stocks as well as UK stocks, as i line outside of Australia.

To answer your question i can only suggest the only broker i know which is http://www.fpmarkets.com.au/

Please note i am in no way affiliated with this broker, although i do know one member of their staff. (regular contact via Twitter)

As they appear to be a sponsor of this forum or they advertise i dont see why i can suggest them (if i am wrong please modify this message to reflect that)

So if you have access to short stocks then any Australian broker should be able to help you or you can look to buy options

Hope that helps

Nouf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$142.78
Change
-0.690(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$140.87 $143.00 $140.50 $158.9M 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 37 $142.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$142.78 42 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.