AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I hope people don't follow this as actionable advice....

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I hope people don't follow this as actionable advice. Downramping is a fiction of most people imaginations.

Sure if enough people post negatives post there may be a small impact, but traders and most people buying/selling stocks aren't checking HC for the opinion of 'down rampers' whatever that is lol.

Your statement 'they knew' says that you're now speculating about what a group of unknown 'down rampers' thinks and using this to justify incredibly complex stock price movements.

Then you're using this assumption to predict a 100% increase in the stock price before a 25% reduction, all based on what you think a group of people on HC are conspiring to do?

Mind you these 'down rampers' would have to down ramp and up ramp the stock at the same time and conduct their trades in unison for your story to unfold. Whilst single-handedly moving markets, irrespective of fundamental drivers of the value of the stock and pretty much every other person's opinion of what the stock price is going to do.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Please don't oversimplify the markets and make completely unfounded claims, people might listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.228K 560.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19729153 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4736421 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.