AVR 0.99% $15.00 anteris technologies ltd

settle down!!, page-3

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    Agree Simon.
    Just one reason im not selling any is that much of my holdings is on 12 months around may june and i prefer to only pay half the tax by holding over 12 months.
    Over the past year i have been through the SP drop terrors a number of times and held firm. I remember the drop from around about 5.6c to 4.9 c in particular. The posts and comments, especially TA based were unsettling as they are again now.

However ahz has been de risked considerably now and all milestones achieved. I am looking forward to the news over the next 3 months that i believe will be positive enough to take it well through 20 c at least.
    Eg.
    @ Sales revenue from the sales in europe.
    @News on usa uptake and sales.
    @ improving overall revenue in qtlys.
    @ The full results on the hsv2 phase 1 trial..which i believe will show some impressive indications re the robustness of t cell responses etc.
    @ Possible partnership type arrangements re hsv2 and related progression of hsv2 phase 2a
    @ approval of cardiocel in further areas..tga australia, canada, asian countries.

Thats just a few off the top of my head...

How about negative news?
    Hmm..ummm...honestly not expecting or able to think of anything at least in the short term.

Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.