GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Settle down

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    OK the share price is ridiculous and many people are hurting I understand that. Yes it would have been better to be buying now rather than the last couple of months. The short term price post merger was never going to be predictable and there was always a good possibility that it would be used to manipulate the price, alternatively it could have gone the other way who was to know.

But lets look at the situation, nothing has changed except we are now getting 100% profits from a productive mine (with a few hundred thousand extra shares). So the mine is producing and ramping up well, price of lithium is up and there is a supply shortage. We are in a good space and ahead of the game.

We have both brine and hard rock and will shortly be in a position to fund our own development ($200 million profit by 2018) and we will see from the DFS that we have a very short pay back time frame. The Chemistry of the brine is world class and all of our resources are in areas with highly skilled workers and almost no sovereign risk.

We are about to enter the ASX200/300 shortly where we will have massive exposure and many super funds will be able to purchase our shares for the first time.

We have another record year of global temperatures and massive push for clean energy is coming both China and the west. Lithium has the highest energy density of any element and new technology is decades away. Many countries have massive subsidies for electric vehicles and solar energy, China is mandating that all new car parks have electric charging stations. The new world is arriving.

So what is the problem, a few people are trying to bad mouth the lithium story for there own advantage to take up a better position, Mac bank for one and even the Chinese producers talking it down while purchasing more resources for themselves.

We know the story is good and long term risk is low. (although I thought that before the pipe burst at our old processing plant and sent the whole thing to shit).

I am not a lawyer and don't know what management can and can't do during the merger process but I for one would rather them keep their eye on the ball rather than trying the prop up the daily/weekly share price. Even the Chinese government learned that you can't control the market. Hope I have renewed some hope, but even as I write I see 35.5c and 7.79% down, that's f....d. I know we are human and seeing a mass of red hurts but please respond with issues regarding fundamentals rather than emotion. I still have massive faith in management but we will see in the next month whether that is warranted. Surely its a massive buy. A month or two ago we would only wish we could get galaxy shares for this price. Well now you can. DYOR and good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.