EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

No one talks about the vagaries of the law in scenarios like we...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

No one talks about the vagaries of the law in scenarios like we have observed, because the system is such a complex pathway to judgement time. In all probabilities there would be nominal aspects of costs and fees for learned opinions necessary to prosecute one's cause. These mount up, and over three years since this action was commenced no doubt mount up they have?

Whereas the forthright charge at the outset onto the legal high ground with the justice driven battle cry about wrongdoing of the former administration against a number of shareholders was a sign of some concen for shareholder welfare, it would seem these days that this high ideal is of lesser, if of any significance at all to this now battle weary and financially strapped team in the head shed. They got flogged!

In the legal dimension, some would suggest that money spent in the long strung out processes to prove a point amounts to something akin in economic theory to what happens under the law of diminishing returns. Also at issue here for shareholders following this announcement of the impasse, is the hollow reality that more money has been wasted on a whimsical fantacy about pushing and shoving in persuit of some inconvenient and appalling EGO trip in the name of shaereholder welfare? There is no joy in the awkward coincidence there either.

I doubt there is any joy there either for Mr Aitken to have to announce this further revelation about their lack of ability to bring anything worthwhile to a positive conclusion. His relationship with the Champion of the cause out Chairman must now be at an all time high. There is only so much you can achieve with teflon coating.

Moreso, I suspect their magic box of brilliant ideas, and tactical distractions must now be depleted to the point of not much - and bugger all. But what are they to do? Where is that black shag?

I actually wonder if there could ever be a conversation held in the boardroom led by our gallant Chairman, about how the Law of diminishing credibility might have a similar parallel here. It works something like this; In the face of all that is apparent about failure
    and unfulfilled undertakings, the complacent denial of the inadequacy of their administration and they resolve to stand stock still, almost inanimate, knowing they are in the full brightness of the spotlight leading up over the next seven months till the next AGM.

Dazzling stuff indeed. But! Someone - Switch the lights off; Anyone for a game of finger shadow puppets?

But, seriously I would willingly support this establishment if only they could show that they have something in train which would indicate they are doing anything significant towards achieving the goals they have outlined at the foot note on their announcement of only a few days ago. What we are seeing hitherto is a very laisesfaire approach to getting anything finalized. Delays, delays and more set backs.

Even the Wab must be getting a teeny bit undewhelmed by now.

I wonder, What did they do to that poor black swan?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.