NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I know myself and about 350 shareholders/option-holders have the...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I know myself and about 350 shareholders/option-holders have the "Settlement and Release Deed".

This is the so called infamous agreement that was signed by Abraham Li, Sharif Pandor and Peter Landau on the 3rd September 2014. This is the agreement that would explain a lot of issues regarding "missing money".

I know Nkwe has tried extremely hard NOT to have this made in the public arena. First they claimed "confidentiality" but that was rebuffed since about 350 people already have it. On the announcement on the 18th March they said "non sensitive" even though this settlement clearly paints the resolution of International Petroleum. This in turns is the resolution of Hoepaktrantz Farm which has over 20Moz of Platinum.

My email is [email protected]

If you are a concerned holder of Nkwe (options or shares) and you do not have a copy of this "Settlement and Release Deed" and want to see it feel free to email me. You can make up your own mind.

You will have to verify yourself (have the entire registry) first.

I can see that Legal Class Action is likely the only path forward given the Nkwe board stubborn stance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.