CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I think instead of saying "the market does not agree with you",...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    I think instead of saying "the market does not agree with you", it should read something like "the algo programmes do not agree with you", this has nothing to do with the mum/dad investors in regards to the share price. Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone is misunderstood in thinking we have a market of people out there who don't know what their doing. The "BOTS" certainly know what their doing, that's for sure:))) I've been holding for ever on this one and it sits in my bottom draw until they decide to reverse this crap one day. Look at MEO?? Fine example there. I was once a holder there too and worked out had I left it in my bottom draw instead of buying CCC I would have been sitting sweet today. So eventually, all these type of stocks have their "glory days", they are just not up to this one yet. I agree 100% with hairy when he said that the movement and price action on the stock prior to the halt gave it all away that there was not going to be anything fantastic happening when the halt was lifted. The share price and movement prior to any announcement will ALLWAYS tell the story. There wasn't any story to tell on CCC as was evident leading up to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.