AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Settlement/purchase options, page-195

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Tutes,

Can you provide clarity on your note number 8.

"8. Q asserts IG didn't want to participate in rights issue because marketing rights belong to Q
    Marketing rights were first discussed in August 2014 in board meetings. Lethlean said it was always an ongoing discussion"

Obviously IG wasn't a witness today, so was the underlined statement above something that Lethlean or SJ disclosed under questioning today. If not, what basis did Q have to assert that IG didn't want to participate because the marketing rights belong to Q.  Was Q quoting from IG's affidavit to make this assertion.

I'm just a bit concerned at your use of the word "belong" here. Did you really hear this word spoken in this context? The first pillar of our case relies on the fact that the sales and marketing rights belong to AGS not to Q and we are seeking to have the court ratify our termination of them as our agents. One could hardly terminate them as agents if the marketing rights belong to them.

I'm a bit confused by your wording. Can you please clarify this point a bit if you possibly can?

Regards

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.