AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Seems to be a lot of talk about how a claim for damages is...

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Seems to be a lot of talk about how a claim for damages is looking weak , mixed with a few comments that can be interpreted as at the very least that Heathgate have or will start selling AGS uranium , at the end of the day that must be seen as a huge win for AGS imo, when all the current production of AGS uranium is sold AGS  will be receiving a nice cheque of approx. $31mill , to me that's a massive win , especially for a Coy with a Mkt Cap of approx $34mill .

What we should remember is that this Trial is about terminating Quasar’s appointment as sales and marketing agent, in order to allow AGS to sell its own Uranium , do we really care if the court orders that either Quasar/Heathgate must sell our Uranium at an agreed time or if AGS actually sell it , either way sounds like a huge win to me.

http://www.allianceresources.com.au/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx/PDFs/1375-67808528/TrialDateChange

“By way of background, Alliance’s wholly owned subsidiary Alliance Craton Explorer Pty Ltd (ACE), on 12 November 2014, terminated Quasar’s appointment as sales and marketing agent and issued proceedings in the Supreme Court of South Australia seeking a declaration that the termination is valid, orders for delivery up of ACE’s share of product from the Four Mile Uranium Project and damages.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.