AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Settlement/purchase options, page-267

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Let me make a point about the social media aspect of HC.

HC is an Australian stock market forum. The point of HC IMO is to help gain understanding about the value and trading patterns of stocks listed on the ASX and also to help understand the behaviour of other investors and traders.

One should be careful not to mistake the social media value of this forum with its investment value. It is all good and well to pat each other on the back for our communal cooperative behaviours in gaining insight into our investments, but it is important not to let the social aspects of this forum get in the way of making sensible judgements about our investments.

Stay realistic and be ready with a plan for your holdings. Investing can never be stagnant. If the reasons why you bought a stock change, you should change your view and modify your holdings/weightings of that stock accordingly in your portfolio.

I have heard the mantra about the quality of assets of a company on many threads on HC in the past. Sometimes the quality is truly undeniable but other aspects can conspire to devalue the SP of a company in the market.

It's not about hope, it's all about balancing risk and reward and reacting accordingly.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.