AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Eshmun that as usual is extremely well written, I can assure you...

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Eshmun that as usual is extremely well written, I can assure you my reasons for buying this stock as any is to ensure my and my family's financial future I have no social agenda, however I have been in this stock a long time. Our joint venture partner from the start has had confidentiality issues and I believe as do others ( from past posts) that this has not helped AGS in their efforts over the years to flourish. It irks me that now in this case there is again confidentiality issues mentioned in regards to Ian Gandels appearance. As an AGS shareholder I as others are now hearing more about our company than I have heard before and if General Atomic ( or Cameco) wish to have a presence in Australia and choose to partner with a public company with Australian shareholders money invested, than I will ask any questions I choose and bring forth anything I think relevant to why the SP of my investment is in the damaged state it is today. Your advice is as always appreciated but is it intended to be for my benefit or yours. Anyway thanks for the tip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.