AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

A friend of mine went and bought a copy of the Court Record....

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    A friend of mine went and bought a copy of the Court Record.

What it is, is a timeline of court events & outcomes. The "meat" of it, though, is the record of outcomes which are free and have been (largely) posted here. I think we missed a few as there is stuff going on that does not appear to have been listed on the website.

The references to FDNs also start to make sense. As an example. in the last record of outcome posted, there is reference to a FDN 70 which (if I'm reading it right) appears to be an interlocutory application filed 19/05 by the defendant seeking disclosure from the plaintiff. Let's hope there is nothing in that.

The other value of it is that it reminds me of some things I may have forgotten about. As an example, one of the record of outcomes (11/02/2015) has this in it:

"The defendant is, by 6 March 2015, to provide disclosure of all documents which are or have been in its possession which are relevant to the issues of:
    (a) the existence and nature of an available spot market for the sale of uranium concentrates; and
    (b) the ability of the defendant to procure a sale on such market of uranium concentrates produced by the Joint Venture, including the Shipped Uranium."

Sure, we had some laughs this week as Quasar reps had a bit of fun with the competence or otherwise of AGS management. How much of it was directly relevant to the question of whether AGS legally terminated its agency agreement or not, I'm not too sure.

I think the real laughs begin next week as Quasar answers questions like that posed above.

Oh yeah, there is reference to a witness statement of D I Roberts. Is that Dave? Maybe we're in for a treat next week if Dave himself turns up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.