AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Settlement/purchase options, page-324

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    FO,

Quasar are not responsible for the management of ACE or AGS. It is the directors of ACE and AGS that owe a duty to their shareholders to manage the company as best they can. All I can see is a string of very bad decisions all the way through, including the worst one of all, leaving it to the very last minute to worry about the funding and the saving of ACE's interest in the JV.

If I know so little about this company then why don't you use your wealth of experience to tell it like it is.

A loss in the damages aspect of this trial risks a low share price for quite a long time as the market won't be impressed. I've invested in many a company recently trading at well below cash backing (including two companies that hold over $60 million each in cash and no debt). What makes you think the market will value AGS any higher until it has cash in the bank. Its current market capitalisation already reflects the advanced payment of the stockpiled uranium IMO and as such could be considered to already be trading at generous level when compared to peers of its type. As they say money talks and BS walks.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.