AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Settlement/purchase options, page-328

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hi eshmun.

with regard to what you are asking of me i have already said too much (as an ags shareholder) in a few of my previous posts than i wish i had considering what is going on in adelaide atm.

eshmun you're very quick to make claims regarding ags's future in a lot of your posts and maybe they should be challenged and maybe you need to be a little careful in how you word your attack on alliance. we all need to be careful.

i am not the fobbing off type. in fact the last time i was suspended on hotcopper was because i was more than happy to debate and a moderator claimed i was warring.

i agree with a few of the things (in some part) you have been posting over the last however many weeks you have been here but i think you may have a lot of catching up to do and i think it would take a lot more time than you realise to get a really good handle as to what is or maybe is going on between alliance and quasar.

please don't take this the wrong way. i wish you and everybody else the best of luck.

if we are lucky to have a few hotcopper members in the courtroom this coming week then i am expecting that you, me, and everybody else may end up with a better understanding as to what has been going on and maybe what you are asking of me may become a little more clear for you.

finally, if you don't want to name those ags peers that's ok. you are more than welcome to email me. i would be very much interested in looking at them. lmao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.