AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

As a couple of posters have pointed out, the M & D C case was...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    As a couple of posters have pointed out, the M & D C case was quite complicated. What you cited was just evidence of the breakdown in the JV relationship absolutely NOT what drove the case.

Read this if you're genuinely interested: http://www.judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2012/2012fca0290

As a general principle, I believe everyone has a right to pursue their legal rights if they believe they have been wronged & not have it held against them many years later.

Eshmun said: "When did the Board of AGS change their mind and go from agreeing with the stockpile plan to not agreeing with it"

Hang on, you're jumping to conclusions, AGS (probably) didn't even know about the stockpile plan until very late, let alone agree with it. That's the whole point of the questions I posed. If they had, do you seriously believe they would have left it so late to pursue financing options?

Here's a question for you, my understanding is you entered with the shortfall allocation meaning you're ahead, so why aren't you dumping and moving on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.