AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Morning All Like many here, for years I've watched the distant...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    Morning All
    Like many here, for years I've watched the distant past ups and more recent years downs of this company.
    All the ups we used to have were purely the results of what our senior partner was doing in advancing the JV Project. It had nothing to do with what AGS Management did or were doing for the Project
    No one twisted AGS Managements hands to sign under the terms of the JV . They signed under their own "wisdom" and when the true value of the resource started to hit the fan Alliance suddenly woke up that this wasn't such a good deal . In that they had no say over anything

Ever since then its been reactive instead of proactive management on Alliances part.
    They got screwed big time due entirely by their choice and spent valuable resources trying to change the Unchangable. Which has been to their shareholders detriment
    They should have made the best of their bad decisions and at the very least built a cashflow from their income to fund legal actions at appropriate opportunities. This current case is revealing to shareholders management decisions that are shot from the hip at the last minute and which are bordering on comical behaviour IMO. If it all wasn't so serious
    It's all a crying shame . For us shareholders that is.
    Just my thoughts
    Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.