AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"Hang on, you're jumping to conclusions, AGS (probably) didn't...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "Hang on, you're jumping to conclusions, AGS (probably) didn't even know about the stockpile plan until very late, let alone agree with it. That's the whole point of the questions I posed. If they had, do you seriously believe they would have left it so late to pursue financing options?"

CC,

Let's hope you are right and they knew nothing about the stockpile plan until very late indeed. I still think they had a duty to act much earlier and more forcefully to try and ensure funding to remain in the JV if that was in fact even their primary intention. It seemed like their focus was on selling and they dropped the ball on the main game IMO. As I said before Quasar are not responsible for the management of AGS or ACE.

You are right I bought into the short fall and a few at 11.5cents and also some below 8cents. I'm not going to disclose my shareholdings or trading in detail as it is irrelevant but will give my personal thoughts as I always do.

I've always thought that the value of the company is higher than the current MC and have said so all along. Even using the company's dilution model and cash flow projects the discounted cash flow values the company presently IMO at between 23.5cents and 27.5cents per share and that doesn't account for a damages win or any future up side that may stem from a larger resource base or an improving uranium price.

The problem I have however is that the market can't even sustain a value above the rejected offer and has struggled to maintain a value much above the rights issue pricing. The market currently values the company at around $36 million which is about equivalent to the money not yet received from the stockpiled uranium. If we don't succeed with the damages claim I fear the market won't react positively as the immediate cash flow that can be obtained from the stockpiled uranium is already factored into the share price IMO.

Consequently a lighting of weighting in my portfolio of AGS shares, during the trial period, is my personal strategy which fits within my own personal risk assessment, as I think the risk of a damages claim not succeeding is higher than I previously did, from the information that's come out thus far. I still hold this stock and may look to acquiring again when the financial position of the company becomes better known. I'm just in a process of lightening, if I can at the moment.

We are all investors playing the same game with our hard earned or not so hard earned money. I just tell it the way I see it, others are absolutely free to do the same.

Good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.