AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Archibalds close for AGS lasted 1 hour 30 mins. 1 hour and 10...

1. 127 Posts.
    Archibalds close for AGS lasted 1 hour 30 mins. 1 hour and 10 mins was devoted to clause 10.11 (I haven't read this clause) in the JV which "clearly and succinctly" (Archibalds words) describes marketing and sales rights for ACE and any possible severance. IMO

IMO, it would seem this case is about this clause and this clause could describe any possible severance. It appeared that all manner of legal principles were argued around this, stretching every possible meaning of any language contained within, in addition to how this clause relates to, doesn't relate to or is in conjunction with other clauses in the JV.

IMO, if there were 11 items of contention between the 2 parties, I feel as though AGS will lose 7 of them, but have a feeling AGS will win the 3 or 4 which determine this case. This is purely my opinion and based on a feel for how the case went, not based on legal knowledge.

IMO it is simply amazing the process 2 companies need to go through to determine if the termination is valid or not. 3 barristers on each side, 2-3 lawyers behind them, more solicitors behind them, 7 days in trial, amazing!

IMO I also have a feeling everyone is happy to wait for the U price to recover. No urgency now.
    Good luck AGS holders, let's hope some good things come this way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.