AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Settlement/purchase options, page-7

1. 7,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    lol Sisyphus Are you suggesting that FO is above all as far as maintaining faith is concerned in the known asset we all have shares in, being ACE (AGS)?

I cant name one poster (Long Termers) who has lost faith in the asset. imo

The faith in Management of that asset in my opinion is a different matter. !

Today is the start of whether AGS's Management can regain some of the ground they have lost with the Court Actions over the last four or so years. imo

If Court action had never been entered into then the viability of the Project (U price) with the natural disaster happening(out of anyone's control) would have been the major hurdle. imo

and I'll bet with the above hurdle(Natural disaster), London to a brick on, that the shareprice would most probably never have reached our low of 5.8c or anywhere near that. imo

And with the pending Case today and many wanting a settlement on the steps then I'll use another of Ken Howards famous lines,

"Never back odds on and never run up steps"

The only thing that matters to me now is an end to all this crap and with that, AGS has gained lost ground.

Good Luck All

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 20/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.