Nope. Not that bored. Boredom does not necessarily mean lack of...

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Nope. Not that bored. Boredom does not necessarily mean lack of desire or need to engage.

Not upset. Not personal. The fact you do not understand the logic of arguments given to you does not discount their validity - this is my point. Your personal attacks and name-calling on this forum are not personal - ok for you but not others? Do I need to remind you of the name you called myself and another - that was moderated?

"A sovereign peaceful country tries to pass some internal legislation, and an unelected body issues economic threats to that country using its adopted country for cover, and you're ok because, don't forget, it's all good if it represents Israel. And I'm the arrogant one!"

A sovereign peaceful country (that shut its borders to Jews fleeing Austria, forced Jews that did arrive to change their names to Icelandic ones by law, harboured Nazi's after the war etc.) tried to pass a law that would directly affect the religious practice of Jews and Muslims - You want to twist the fight against that as "representing Israel" then go ahead, but you are smarter than that to know your point here is ridiculous. (By the way.. http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-vilhjalmur-f04.htm)

I have no idea where you live nor do I care. Why would I? You are on a stock forum. Most investors live in cities and of the 2 major cities I chose one at random - well, semi-random, some of the terms you have used are not the likes a regular Sydney-sider would use - Are you that paranoid?

When you have run out of valid points and credible argument or are being shown to be wrong or doubted your default is to cry victim of personal insult. If being told with some adjectives on how someone in their opinion thinks you present your arguments and their opinion you are wrong is personal then so be it. That's not my concern.

You continually express and present opinion as fact - I believe this to be highly disingenuous and dishonest - especially when you revert to the same and repeat it over and over across multiple threads and topics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.