Re "as usual you've twisted what I said. the article was...

1. 6,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "as usual you've twisted what I said. the article was published in 2014/5.

the professors are obviously Israel haters as are the names I mentioned.

there is no false logic on my part, only stating known facts.

you choose to believe anything anti Israel irregardless of its provenance."

So you found 1 article with a couple of unrelated names in it which supports what I am saying. However, you didn't like the people associated with those "couple of names", so therefore it's all nonsense - great logic. The full text is here
    https://archive.org/stream/JewishHistoryJewishReligion_665/JewishFundamentalismInIsrael_djvu.txt

A month back you said you knew nothing about this issue, and now after reading one article you're an expert.

I have no idea what you are talking about.I will look into it over the next few days.
    later that same day ...
    I resign. go for it with the rest of the them

re "as usual you've twisted what I said. the article was published in 2014/5."

Whatever, when you say "the first time l came across this was in an article by Alison Weir in 2014/15. " it implies to me you're trying to convey that you've known about this for a while longer than the past month, Anyway, I don't much care. Schneerson's group is surrounded by crazy anti gentile talk, even if he'd never said a word himself, there's plenty to see elsewhere ... this for example.

A gentile who transgresses these seven commands shall be executed by decapitation. For this reason, all the inhabitants of Shechem were obligated to die. Shechem kidnapped. They observed and were aware of his deeds, but did not judge him. A gentile is executed on the basis of the testimony of one witness and the verdict of a single judge. No warning is required. Relatives may serve as witnesses. However, a woman may not serve as a witness or a judge for them.

Very nice, imagine the equivalent showing up on a white European website with the word gentile swapped for Jew. Greenblatt would go crazy, he certainly wouldn't want a day of remembrance for the leader. Just one more hypocrisy to add to all the others. As I've said, I wouldn't mind if it was an obscure group, the world's full of crazy talk, but they sit in with Trump via Kushner, they're enshrined in US law and Rabbi Schneerson is celebrated every year.

One more thing, before you start with the usual accusations, you asked my opinion on this when you said "are you trying to join the dots again in a convoluted way.". Turned out, it was not that convoluted, these brutal things are written down all over the place and the very same movement has Kushner as an advocate in the White House - simples. Perhaps if they had an open discussion about what was going on it could all be explained, but, as we both know, the ADL crushes all inquiry. Anyway, if you don't want me to talk about it any more for now ... just stop asking me questions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.