FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

settling in, page-10

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    My take on the situation is that these forums are full of EMO investors that like to place blame for their investment decisions on anyone but themselves. The same people that are claiming foul now would be the same people praising Rocksource technology and ME if we had hit oil.

Listen the facts are this, only invest in a company if you believe management can deliver. Ive only just joined FAR, but I like what ME and the team have done in the previous years. I am happy with their strategy and I trust that this hard work will pay off into the future.

Understand what RISK means;

As a new investor to FAR I didn't have the luxury of buying in a low levels over previous years and being free carried in Kora. In fact, I did the analysis, looked at the past history / future potential, analysed the downside / upside and took a RISK. Investing funds without knowing the result is a RISK. We try and mitigate the RISK but cannot eliminate it. And guess what, we didn't find oil and I'm sitting on a very large loss on millions of units. Thats the definition of risk, I lost!

What I am trying to say is this;

1. If you don't trust management, and you don't think they are perfofrming, then trade out

2. If you are risk adverse and don't like losing money, sell your shares and put it in the bank to collect annual interest, its risk free!

3. If you do want to play with the adults, then understand the risk, understand the consequences, do the reasearch and commit to trade or not. If you trade and it doesn't fall your way, amend your strategy and move on. You made the decision to trade in, you have the ability to trade out if you don't like what you see.

Moral of the story;

1. You did the analysis
    2. You made the choice to trade (buy)
    3. You have the choice to trade (sell)
    4. Ultimately the destinty of choice is in your hands!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $94.59K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69438 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.