VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Setup looking positive for a larger move, page-23

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    S232 will be announced in July and release industry bottle neck. Vimy mgt excellent, well positioned and ready to leverage start of contracting phase. Vmy one of only a few ASX companies in Australia ready to capitalise on asymmetric s232 outcomes, and closure of alligator. I have met many mgt over the years. Mike is a stand out. Be patient mefish. Not easy and you are right to be frustrated at share price. But it’s across the industry. And you will be well rewarded for patience. Now is not the time to quit. Hard yards are done. Next 7 months of industry and company activity is opportunistic. Can’t miss the opportunity. Sweet spot in timing. Everything perfectly aligning...AUD declining, commencement of contracting, pent-up U demand, liberal winning, Mulga approvals ready. Need to nail this time with experienced and hungry hands ready. The team has it. Mike has it. Can’t miss catching this sweet spot. Worst case is whole of industry will rise taking Vimy with it too. But I want the contracts. The 10x bag. pumped.
    cheers
    pez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.