VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Setup looking positive for a larger move, page-28

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    hey mate.
    Almost all of us here are down. It’s annoying but the thesis going forward is strong for uranium.
    - not expecting anything from s232. But utilities are not contracting until it has been cleared. Just 6 weeks away. Worth the wait.
    - majority of utilities have redundancy policy. Small suppliers are required, albeit we will need 10 to 20. Scott Hyman has good consideration from utilities. And he has been in the space for 20 years. That said, I agree that until we are producing no utility will look to contract a large order. So need to be ready to max out a number of bite sized contracts. The first few will be key.
    - by my calcs, bank will support Vmy with a loan once about 2million pounds have been contracted at $60. Assumes a spot price of $30 for shortfall versus 3.5m pounds DFS. FX AUD falling to 67c and a contracted price of $65 makes the economics really attractive. Will require even less to be contracted upfront.
    - SWU prices going up. Spot will rise post s232 as contracting begins and sets benchmarks.
    - I am guessing a CR in July or August. Probably only $1.5m. Not $5m. And possibly again in December. Maybe $2m. Vimy will take guidance from larger investors as to speed of such wow. Whether we should wait or proceed. I think there will be consensus to slow it down. Doing capital raises in smaller lots is therefore sensible to read market and wait for Uranium price. Maybe a rights issue this year too.
    - I am giving it 8 months Mefish, before i re-evaluate. A lot will happen in this short time.
    - it sux where we are. But no denying current market valuation is super cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.