BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

seuss has turned, page-10

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi orio, excuse my hastey response, i'm tired and gotta hit the sack

“say the resolutions get voted down and the board and Bushan goes, then what happens?”

* The company becomes ours

“ Would Bushan try a court action re the JVs?”

* Why don’t you ask Bhushan... or a crystal ball? Or better yet, do what I have done and speak to someone who is from a legal background.

“what info is the present board prepared to give out?”

* They’re called asx announcements and as the name suggests, can be found on the asx website

“has anyone asked the Indian directors what their plans are?”

* Why don’t you ask them?
    The real question - is anyone naïve enough to trust their answers based on their past performance when it comes to honesty and transparency (or lack there of)?

“a very confusing situation to say the least as to my way of thinking”

* It’s actually quite simple. We must clearly have a different way of thinking. Most people that have been informed of the going ons have turned in favour of a better deal or no deal with bhushan at all. Not everyone is going to agree and that's fine - just means we're on a different page. The main thing here is that most shareholders have had enough and most are seeing reason.

“I asked some questions and got twaddle back. trust?? trust what?? how about answering some of my questions if you know the answers? if you dont know any of the answers you're whistling in the dark.”

* You sound like a very charming person and I hope you find the answers you’re looking for.

“perhaps i'm paranoid but i do like factual answers to proper questions.”

* Have you called the directors – any “factual answers” to your “proper questions” there? If so than you have been more successful than most and I would encourage you to post the result of that conversation on this forum.

Whistling in the dark,
    Tarecq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.