KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Resorting to straw man fallacies now RB? Look it up.There is no...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Resorting to straw man fallacies now RB? Look it up.

There is no backing away from the fact that you have just accused JB of lying. I think you owe him an apology. Also, you are doing a great disservice to Don Turvey, Johan Bloemsma, Mike Kilbride and Connie Molusi to state that they are JB's "peers", and inferior ones at that! Compare the CVs if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Also, using your criteria for success - the company's SP - then KAB should be rated as a failure. CCC have produced quarter on quarter increases in production, sales and revenue in the last 2 years, reported a maiden HY net profit, have secured LT partnerships with some of the world's leading energy & commodity trading companies, are soon to commence production at their third mine, have completed a BFS for their forth, have funding & coal hedging in place with ABSA, are about to release exploration results for 3 large Botswana leases, have drilling programs & PFS JVs with KORES & Total, plus they have an option to secure lucrative coking coal in Colombia. Pretty much all ASX listed coal companies have been "decimated" in the last year - CCC is no orphan there. Just providing you with a bit of context and perspective for CCC, which you so glibly dismiss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.