ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

PP,Your style of reply is a agressive and I would respectfully...

1. 983 Posts.
    PP,

Your style of reply is a agressive and I would respectfully suggest that you tone it down as this style promotes flaming. This forum has proven intolerant of flaming, take note. Also, posting in CAPITALS is generally seen as rude as it equates to shouting in posts.

I pretty much always post links and I take the time to format them in HTML into a hyperlink so you simply have to click them.

Not sure what sort of computer and browser you are using but my posts show the Hyperlinks on my Vista/XPP/IE7/Firefox PC's.

Here is my link again formatted in HTML as a clickable hyperlink:

10 November 2008 - Kerry Stokes Seven Chairmans Address To Shareholders

As for the body of my previous post. I stand by it, you frequently post Kerry Stokes & Unwired Employee comments to show that Seven fully supports Engin so I think that Kerry Stokes as the absolute authority in his latest comments or lack thereof in a Seven shareholder update are as authoritive as you will get.

As for Kerry Stokes comments on Unwired, well, again, he does not mention Engin in relation to Unwired so I think that is your signal to stop doing the same here on this forum, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.