"Nothing to do with Temple, 2nd Adam, temple could express, I...

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Nothing to do with Temple, 2nd Adam, temple could express, I like to know who is teaching you these errors."

1 Cor 15:45 - And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam (2nd) became a life (human)-giving spirit.

Giving Spirit;
    Luke [4-18] The sprete of the lorde vpon me because he hath annoynted me: to preache ye goodnews = (flesh = Hebrew) to ye poore he hath sent me: and to heale the broken harted: to preache delyverauce to the captive and sight to the blinde and frely to set at lyberte them that are brused

Blind -> John 5:25 - Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    Meaning -> John 5:26 - For as the Father has life (words, Spirit and life) in himself so has he given to the Son (words of Spirit and Life) to have life in himself.

John 6:63, 68 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh -> (Jesus) profits nothing. The words that I speak to you (Fathers) are spirit, and they are life.
    But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. = (In you).

John 2:21 - But
    He (Jesus) was speaking about the temple of His body.

Now who dwelt in the Temple, but did not become the Temple = Yehowah.
    Jesus's interpretation of seeing the Father, who he defines as the Only True God when here John 17:3.
    John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own; but the Father who dwells in Me (Temple) does the works.

The ONLY works that Jesus is referring to, are the words being expressed out of him, hence hearing them is deemed as seeing the Father, Spiritually, the times we are now in.

The OT physical events, are a foreshadow of the Spiritual to become, like the Spiritual Israel of God's now.
    Ex 40:34 - Then the cloud covered the tent (Temple) of meeting, and the glory (word) of Yehowah filled the tabernacle.

The above became Jesus, the Temple.
    John 1:14 ...............and we beheld
    the glory (word) of him, glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and Truth.

The fact that glory is refenced as grace and truth = glory here is the word of God.
    John 17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
    17:22 - And the glory (word) which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: (in word).

You only become one as they are one by accepting the word of God, living and breathing it, so to speak, it becoming you, hence glory here again is the word of God.

"who is teaching you these errors."

As clearly shown from the snippet above, there is no error and these snippets alone teaches one, well...............those of God. wink.png
    So it is to do with a Temple, the 2nd Adam who expressed out the God and Fathers words of Spirit and Life, the word of life.
    -----------------
    Wotsup
    John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself(words)so has he given to the Son(words)to have life in himself.
    John 6:68 -Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

John [5-26] For as the father hath life in him silfe: so lyke wyse hath he geven to ye sonne to have lyfe in him silfe
    John [6-68] Then Simon Peter answered: Master to whom shall we goo? Thou haste the wordes of eternall lyfe

"Nope John 5-26 nothing about words, you added them in"

As above -> For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    These are Spirit and Life, giving him life in Himself, as the Father has life in himself John 1:4, in his inner word, which is shown to be in Jesus at John 6:63, 68.

So rcman, it is everything about words.
    It is also a twofold message, word related and Jesus will also be able to give life, or bring life to those in the grave, but that is ALSO word related.
    John 5:28 - Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice = words.
    -------------------
    The significance in your last questions, is to make clear of the Spiritual times that we are now in.
    As in the physical Temple subject of OT times, was a forerunner for the NT Spiritual times, Jesus being a Temple, and us to follow suit.
    We should also be in the Spiritual Heavenly Kingdom.
    Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.
    The Kingdom is also to be in one = that can only be referring to the word of God = uttermost truth of, well,...on the key core basics of who and what the Father and Son are.

In short, Yehowah did NOT become the Temple, flesh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.