"We get your single theme, wotsup. You just don't have the...

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "We get your single theme, wotsup. You just don't have the intellectual capacity to see how Thomas was affected when placing his fingers inside God the Son."

SIMPLES, he simply Now believed that Jesus had risen, that is how he was effect and only that, as clearly acknowledged by Jesus, the very thing he wouldn't believe until he did such DRRRRRR.
    ----------------
    Arm, finger etc are in reference to the Holy Spirit which the God and Father is and was dwelling in Jesus without measure DRRRR John 3:34.
    -----------------
    " “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

No lets us let Jesus put His truthful counter, answer, to their false or mistaken claim eh, you know that truth you shy away from, tremble over lol..

do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said,‘I am the Son of God’?

Nothing there whatsoever of Jesus accepting their false and lying claims, of him saying he was God, like the lies you add here, despite Jesus clearly and independently of himself, defining the Father as the only true God in John 17:3.
    And yet you want to follow these ones that said Jesus had demons in him = are You Serious????????????????????? what.png
    -------------------
    And you chose to toss aside two very clear and simple verses,

"Why do you do this, wotsup?"
    Because I insist on Truth.

"Because your eyes have been blinded and you heart hardened"
    No, that is You with the clear following, that even a child could grasp, unless like you, their under 2 Thes 2:11 eek.png

Because the inspired word of God says so;
    John 14:5, 10 - Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (only true God)? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father (only true God) that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Thomas CLEARLY draws upon the above with the words -> My
    Lord and my (His) God.= naturally the God dwelling in Jesus, as he was told twice by Jesus, pre the cross, of which the above, you cannot refute and maintain this clear Bible truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.