"and to whom has the arm -> (spirit) of the Lord Yehowah been...

1. 22,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "and to whom has the arm -> (spirit) of the Lord Yehowah been revealed?”

"Crossing out and adding again, wotsup?"

Because I wasn't prepared to blaspheme the name of God and change it for a mere title Drrrr.
    You know, the name the Yehowah told Moses, was for ALL generations, which you lot abandon.
    In other words, I demolished the corruption of God's inspired word, you should try it some time.
    -------------
    "You just called Jesus a liar. Not so surprising from you, wotsup."

Nope, it is you calling him a liar as in -> what you do to/for the least of mine, you do to me also = you called wotsup a liar = you call Jesus as liar, despite his clear words following, proving that the finger of God is referring to the Spirit of God.

11:20 - But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
    ----------------
    Remember Jesus's repeated words, the Kingdom was near = because it was in him.

"But Jesus said the kingdom of God has come upon, not near, wotsup."

He did repeatedly say, over and over, the Kingdom is near and I said that is because it (the word of God = Spirit) was in him and through his casting out of demons, naturally that Kingdom, part of within him, came upon them Drrrr.
    As it is now in some, those of God, a Few it would appear, according to Jesus and you deluded bunch LOL.
    ----------------
    "I don't ignore it wotsup. I can differentiate between the Son of God and the Son of Man attributed to Jesus. You obviously are unable to."

Both of those references are describing the same person, the 2nd Adam MAN and not God or God the Son or God man or God in the flesh, but the Son of God, the 2nd Adam man.
    -------------
    "Not at all, wotsup. The bible clearly has verses that say it."

Man up or Girl up and provide the verses.
    Thomas was CLEARLY referring to his God dwelling IN Jesus, just as Jesus told him at least twice before the cross John 14:10.

"John did not forget it at all. "

No he forgot nothing, that is why he Never claims Jesus is God etc, he only claims that God dwelt in him, just as Jesus also confirms.

Following is what Paul says, DRRRRRRRRRRR
    1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
    1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This in the one that Jesus independently of himself, defined as the only true God John 17:3.
    Jesus also denied their claim that he was making out to be God, when he said the likes of no, I said I was the Son of God.
    ----------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.