I think most people don't understand thats it's important if...

1. 21,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I think most people don't understand thats it's important if people in power hold religious type of beliefs even if they think religion doesn't matter because if those in power have some sort of religious belief or worship type of thing then it does matter to us humans.

Otherwise you get a bit far out for me in the other contexts you mention, don't forget that there would be plants within society that may want to lead us estray, Masters of deceit and all that.

I've viewed a few Galactic Federation vid's online and i get or guess some of it may make some sort of sense but but but i'm not at all convinced on an overall basis and some things that might be within them vids don't make any sense at all to me.

I think theres a lot in conciousness and spirituality though like i've seen you mention on threads in the past, even the likes of Sir Roger Penrose and Eric Weinstein have intelligent thoughts on this sort of thing from a proven science type of view too.

people like that Dr you mention i don't mind listening to but as you say maybe 50% or less correct and betterer than 98% incorrect, i think in the end it's hard to beat old scrolls, stone written work, old sybolism etc, it's all got mean something and is at least something we know and have seen as real.

The mysteries continue all in all i guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.