From what I gather from the net, this fairy story was only...

1. 23,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From what I gather from the net, this fairy story was only supposedly translated into English in around the 1900's, hence it clearly has the trinity corruption ADDED to it.
    It's credibility is as got as the cow literally jumping over the moon.

REPEAT -> Yehowah did NOT become the Temple that he dwelt in.

The physical events of the OT (typology) of the NT Spiritual.

Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory (word) of Yehowah filled the tabernacle.

John 2:21 - But he (Jesus) spake of the temple of his body.
    Jesus's interpretation following, of Seeing the Father, the Only true God that he defined, when here;
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    John 17:22 - And the glory (word) which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: (in word)

The ONLY works of the Father (that Jesus defines as the only true God when here) is the words being expressed out of him.
    Hence, hearing the words being expressed from him, is deemed as seeing the Father = Spiritually.

He spoke the words of the Father that he was given and they are Spirit, which he was given without measure, Yehowah being this Holy Spirit dwelling in him, hence he had Yehowah's words without measure John 3:34, 6:63.

So when he expressed them out, he Became the express image of the God and Fathers Person = Word, The Word Heb 1:3 KJV.
    Yours and God's words, are your spirit person expressed.

Spirit, word are deemed as one in the same;
    In beginning was the Spirit and the Spirit was (on going, in progress, planning) = toward The God and God was the Spirit. (Holy)
    While your Spirit/logos/plan is still in you, it is you.
    Hence 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = his inner logos/plans and when expressed, they are the light of men.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.