Wotsup - And that Spirit dwelt in the Temple (2nd Adam man =...

1. 31,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    Wotsup - And that Spirit dwelt in the Temple (2nd Adam man = body, soul and spirit.) without measure, so the Temple could express out the Spirit of Yehowah, John 3:34, Luke 4:18, John 6:63.

John [3-34]
    For he whom God hath sent speaketh the wordes of God. For God geveth not the sprete by measure.
    Luke [4-18] The sprete of the lorde vpon me because he hath annoynted me: to preache ye gospell to ye poore he hath sent me: and to heale the broken harted: to preache delyverauce to the captive and sight to the blinde and frely to set at lyberte them that are brused
    John [6-63] It is the sprete that quyckeneth the flesshe proffeteth nothinge. The wordes that I speake vnto you are sprete and lyfe.

Nothing to do with Temple, 2nd Adam, temple could express, I like to know who is teaching you these errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wotsup
    John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself(words)so has he given to the Son(words)to have life in himself.
    John 6:68 -Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

John [5-26] For as the father hath life in him silfe: so lyke wyse hath he geven to ye sonne to have lyfe in him silfe
    John [6-68] Then Simon Peter answered: Master to whom shall we goo? Thou haste the wordes of eternall lyfe

Nope John 5-26 nothing about words, you added them in

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wotsup - Spiritual now -> John 5:25 -Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, andnow is,when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
    Col 2:12 -Buried with him in baptism, wherein alsoye are risen withhimthrough the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

John [5-25] Verely verely I saye vnto you: the tyme shall come and now is when the deed shall heare the voyce of the sonne of God. And they yt heare shall live.
    What is the significance here ??
    Col [2-12] in that ye are buryed with him thorow baptim in whom ye are also rysen agayne thorowe fayth that is wrought by the operacion of god which raysed him from deeth
    What is the significance here ??

Last edited by rcman: 27/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.