@whereuThe Thomas matter, say no more, you completely lost the...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@whereu

The Thomas matter, say no more, you completely lost the single theme of the entire message, believing that Jesus rose from the dead, and blessings for those that believed the Exact same thing, without the benefits that Thomas had of seeing Jesus = a dressing down for the doubting Thomas.

And you chose to toss aside to very clear and simple verses, which unquestionably refer to what Thomas was saying with, my Lord and my God.
    The my God being Thomas's God and Jesus's, dwelling in Jesus, just as Jesus had told him twice before.
    SIMPLES for the undeluded ones.

John 1:1-14, you totally toss out OT scriptures, which Clearly show that the way for Yehowah, would be prepared first, before the Son enters the scene Mal 3:1 for one and the writer of John clearly picks up on this theme, and introduces Yehowah and his word and what that means and brings, for the first 13 verses.
    And Lo - Behold, his word (Logos, part of 1:1) = and the word part of creation became 1:3.
    And the word another part, flesh became containing much more of the word, without measure.

And the Word became the Tablets, containing the word of God.
    And the Word became flesh, containing more of the word of God.

Who was then named by inheritance from The Word -> The Word of God.

The Word = Father and The Word of God = Son, as he is a Word of the Father, titled now "The".

Rev 14........they sing as of a song new -> not new, it just appears to be, for the Goats.

John 17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth................not like whereu's wink.pngas his name suggests, he is still looking for Thomas.

PS. Whereu's amazement, he believes in a Thomas, but not a satan what.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.