3 = 3 that is the truth, that will set you free lol.Your 3 are...

1. 23,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    3 = 3 that is the truth, that will set you free lol.

Your 3 are the 3 sun gods. eek.png

Think of the 1st Adam, well,.......the 2nd is exactly that, a 2nd Adam and not some half breed lol.
    The 1st was made by dust, earthly and the 2nd was made by the word and power of Yehowah, which is all that came down from heaven, thus the 2nd Adam is deemed as heavenly, not made of dust.

John 17:24 - Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory (word) You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world. (in the mind and plans of Yehowah)

"where I am," -> Jesus was speaking in the here and now, so where was here;
    John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

They like Jesus, didn't come floating down from heaven.
    If there not of the world, they are of God, of Heaven, of above.

Jesus speaking to the Jews
    John 8:23 - And He was saying to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.
    Jesus here is aligning "above" with "not of this world," as per the 17:16 above.

John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    After Jesus was raised by Yehowah in his word Deu 18:18 and given it without measure, he likewise taught them and sent them into the world, Jesus was sent after his Baptism.

When Jesus expressed out the words of Yehowah, he Became the Express Image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word, to which Jesus is word of Him and named - The Word OF God Rev 19:13. Heb 1:3

Naturally you're Not what you are "OF".

If you have seen me, you have seen the Father and following he interprets it.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The ONLY works Jesus is speaking of here is, the words of the Fathers coming out of him, so hearing them is deemed as seeing the Father, Spiritually.
    The words of God are his Spirit person expressed.
    God is Spirit the Holy and so are his words, as our words are also deemed as the spirit of us.

In beginning was the Spirit and the Spirit was (ongoing, in progress, planning =) toward the God and God was the Spirit. (His words are Spirit).
    1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = his inner word, Spirit and Life that Jesus was given John 6:63 and when expressed, they are the light of men, which enlighten Every man coming into the world, right back to Adam John 1:9.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.