Seven things Jesus Christ did NOT say., page-6

1. 10,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2048
    That is true, but most religious people do, and as a result they worship in fear rather than go within for such truths, I view this as a crime against humanity.
    In saying all that there are a number of pastors with large followings who are starting to interpret the Bible differently, but they are still only about 50% correct compared to every other religious leaders being 95% to 98 % incorrect.
    This pastor known as Kevin Zadai I found to be interesting, I do believe this will become a new emerging norm as religions try to keep there followers, but it is a trick to make people believe that all these UFO'S and dark beings that are the only beings here on Earth and only come from inner Earth so as to trick people into thinking that all UFO's are dark beings when in fact the only UFO's appearing in our skies are now angelic and higher being races coming here to guide us to the truth.
    It was stated a while back that the dark beings in bodied as humans leadership has been removed from the planet and there space crafts are blocked from entering our planet by the Galactic federation, only there followers and hybrids remain.
    Below is a sample of what is starting to happen in the religious communities.
    Just Say No To The Reptilians and The Greys | Coffee Talk with Kevin

173K viewsStreamed 2 weeks ago

Kevin Zadai

Dr. Kevin L. Zadai has dedicated his life to training Christians to operate in the supernatural and natural realms. Join the global ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.