SEV 0.00% $7.41 seven network limited

Hi ZZZAAAZZZ"Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking...

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi ZZZAAAZZZ
    "Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks". Warren Buffett
    I too worship at the alter of Warren Edward Buffett. I have listened to the Sage of Omaha and sold most of my Seven shares. One of my favourite Buffett quotes is, "it's only when the tide goes out that you see whose been swimming naked".
    Also totally agree with your statement, "some fund managers have more to fear from an angry Stokes than they do from their own investors".
    My question now is this, What is stopping Stokes from rigging the vote in his favour? This is what happens in Afghanistan and other third world countries. The Prime Minister appoints the people doing the counting so easy to rig elections. Will there be any observers from the 'NO' camp when the counting is done? Registries Ltd have known Stokes for years. All Stokes has to do is wink...wink...nudge...nudge and Hey Presto its a 'YES' vote. Stokes could easily say, if you don't follow my orders, Seven will sack Registries Ltd. Whats to stop the people doing the counting going, "Thats a 'NO' vote therefore I will but it in the 'NO' pile. Ooops I have dropped it in the bin. Never mind." Whats to stop them putting all the forms that have appointed the Chairman as the proxy in the one pile and then mistakenly sticking the whole lot in the 'YES' pile. A simple mistake that can quite easily happen. I could go on and on.
    Does anyone know how these things are counted? Are there any observers from ASX, ASIC when the counting is done?? Not that I am saying these guys will prevent any rigging of the vote if they are there. They are as useful as 'tits on a bull'. My email [email protected].
    Cheers,
    hih

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.