The Bible is based on duality, in that we are separate from God...

1. 10,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    The Bible is based on duality, in that we are separate from God or Christ, these writers were misled by Archon on this fact.
    A awaken person is the book, I am the book, my words are from the book within, you are reading the book as I speak the words of the book within.
    A book is a physical thing, physical things are a illusion, a 3rd dimensional construct, the base reality, only light exists and only light is real, so any factual book is light, the light within.
    I do not reject Christ because I do not reject myself, as I am the Christ, part of the awaken Christ consciousness.
    When a soul during a incarnation separates themselves from God or the Christ consciousness by not going within for knowledge, but follows others in a group think setting or looks for knowledge in physical books, they become trapped in the incarnation cycle of duality separation from the God that they experience, rather than the Christ consciousness that they are part of when awakened from duality separation.
    If a vessel dies while the soul is still in a pattern of duality separation from the God they are, such a soul then reincarnates back to a reality of duality separation, away from the light.
    So if your dying wish is to expect a God separate from yourself is to save you and bring you to the light, then you will not go into the light but come back to play the game and experience more on your journey to eventually awakening to the God that you are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.