BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

seventies

1. 1,116 Posts.
    Share price in now in the seventies - thankyou Peter Cook & Jim Fox for your inspired leadership, and Damien Lismore for your inspired financial management.

Shareholder wealth has been destroyed - thanks for rewarding those who have invested in Biota in the last few years and have not sold.

Biota is clearly for traders only and management have facilitated this.

And Cook used to say how he is concerned about the mum & dad shareholders - he doesn't use this line any more - can't keep talking without action

79 cents - I hope those who go to Sydney Thursday give Cook & Lismore hell for letting down current shareholders yet again.

We needs short term goals & accountability for both the company and the share price. Can't keep dangling a carrot for 3-6 months out, and then change the carrot to 3-6 years out - great inspired leadership that - still don't know if they can ever deliver, but certainly have delivered only paper LOSSES for those who have stuck with Biota.

I can see only three real catalysts for short term share price appreciation now
    1) new flu strain
    2) sack PC & board
    3) bot malfunctions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.