PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Seventy Reason to Buy PAA, page-258

1. 2,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    ".............I can't find a reference on Monepantel to support a view................."

Many thanks for that response kpax. Glad in a way you could not find a ref as makes me feel a lot better for not being able to tongue.png
    As for late reply, I could go down the route that by PAA standards you are ahead of the clock, but hey that would just be mean spirited ! sneaky.png
    Guess what I have been musing is that in the first instance the atrophy of the thymus lends some logic as to why Covid has tended to be less of a problem for kids than for mature adults. Using that logic however opens the question that if the thymus is doing its job of educating "T"cells to do their job (even in newer type cases of animal to human diseases) then what if any potential interference does introducing remedies that may overcome the need for the immune system to design specific "T" cells able to recognize these foreigners in the future. At the other end of life, great that we can swallow a pill to basically directly nuke Covid without the ability for the immune system (thanks to the now completely atrophied thymus that has - like pretty much the rest of the body - turned to fat) to go to the trouble of educating a bunch of "T" cells to go do the hard work.

Even if my logic (generous I know) with all of this is even remotely connected to the two ends of the stick I could not find any ref on the middle ground. It seems that those at the prime of their life, still with a relatively active immune system able to construct new and relevant versions of "T" cells but who drop a pill to more quickly recover and in doing so give the immune system the day off are that middle ground.

Overall, are we in practical terms, building a false brick wall - i.e as per the historic argument applied to antibiotics - that we are ultimately increasing the opportunity for some future bug to really let loose we we have even less resistance or am I bringing too philosophic a view to the table.

Of course my premise relies on the fact that, at least as per my basic understanding goes, the invitro trials had MPL directly nuking the Covid without any requirement to ask the immune system to join in the game. Assume that will therefore also follow in human trials ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $89.24K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 142257 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.