AAC 3.93% $1.46 australian agricultural company limited.

I don't quite follow your rationale here bluesky, prior to the 4...

1. 207 Posts.

I don't quite follow your rationale here bluesky, prior to the 4 cnrs revelation I shared your enthusiasm and confidence in AAC, my posts reflected that approach. Sadly, I, like many AAC investors , were totally unaware of the brutality of slaughtering in Indonesia. I truly believed that after the Egypt/Middle East live stock ban the industry realised that it is no longer acceptable to ignore moral and ethical issues affecting it's business.
    The world has changed, companies can no longer engage in business activities without considering environmental, ethical, cultural , moral or any other sensitive factors that may affect their business. Sadly, for AAC investors , this company has not changed with the times or learnt from past mistakes ( Egypt/ME ) and I blame the culture and management of AAC for this failure.
    This situation won't change without a change in management as the AAC business model for live export is broken, possibly permanently. Instead of being proactive in finding a solution to this issue the CEO tried to defend and ignore it.
    I won't be re-investing in AAC, no matter what the price, if they don't provide an ethical and moral long term solution to the issue of live cattle export as the current model is unsustainable and won't be accepted by Shareholders, Farmers, Politicians and most importantly the public ( consumers ) who will boycott beef consumption.
    Finally, I have been investing for many years and don't sell share readily unless I have serious concerns about the future direction of a company and it's corporate and ethical behaviour, AAC is such a case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.055(3.93%)
Mkt cap ! $877.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.47 $1.40 $955.3K 660.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 8144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.