sex, i must be doing it wrong

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Now I know this is a topic that will probably be wiped but here goes.

I am an old fart and find little blue pills usefull.

However, even in my younger days, I can't recall ever doing what they do in the movies and making an all night marathon of it.

Yes, at my most virile, I suppose a repeat preformance was possible but sleep was an overwhelming urge on completion.

I notice in movies there is never any need to reach for tissues in the aftermath either, and just a pulling on of clothes if leaving seems to be the way to go.

So it seems I am not living up to movie standards and there are other aspects I have missed upon.

I have missed doing it in a lift and a telephone booth, although that sounds exciting.

I haven't managed to get through the whole Karma Sutra but my feet won't reach the ceiling.

If sex isn't the most ridiculous aspect of human life, I don't know what is.

How destructive is it, in the scheme of things. How distractive.

Without it, we wouldn't have rape, a blight on human interactivity, and we wouldn't have the complications of working male with female in business and any enterprise.

Far better we all move to test tube creation and leave the passion behind.

Its almost as though we are basically just animals. Maybe we are, and the mind is just a distraction.

Tell me some funny stories without it being needed to be censored.

That is if this even gets a listing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.