sex lies and tiger

1. 718 Posts.
    "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," Woods said on his Web site. "I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves."

Above is a quote from Tiger's Homepage.

A few points.

1 When this "accident" occurred, Tiger strenuously denied rumors of an affair. Those denials have now been shown to have been lies.

2 There has not been one or two ""transgressions" but at least three women he has been having extra marital affairs with over time.

3 What of the domestic violence perpetrated against Tiger by his wife? I have no doubt that he would not press charges but is that the point? Had a man done this to a cheating woman, would he be getting away with it?

4 The police. Why police were constantly turned back from Tigers home by security. Anyone else, the police would have talked to them. And why only a careless driving charge?

What a mess Tiger has got himself into. How he thinks he could have kept it all quite is beyond me.

It's not so much the affairs Tiger; it's the fact that you lied to us all...repeatedly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.