Molonski .. a GIG is not a mistress.. a Mistress is called a...

1. DST
    362 Posts.
    Molonski .. a GIG is not a mistress.. a Mistress is called a "mia-noi" .. a "Gig" is just a casual fling that you have going with someone form time to time, a Mia-Noi or "small wife" in English is your mistress that you will have put up in an apartment somewhere and take are of her behind your wifes back.. usually a small dark little thing from Issan that will have her Thai boysfriends over as soon as you walk out the door.. its a game played by both sides.. and it is NOT a good thing if your real Thai wife finds out.. you will have major major problem, and yes I agree 100% that Australia is like a police state now, you only notice once you have been away for a while in a non-frist world country as to just how regulated Australia is.

Tiger has now got problems, but look at his wife... if Tiger was a noboby and she walked into a bar, would she even look twice at Tiger... noooooo way.. she would be after the man with the money, and wouldn't surprise me if that was her main concern now, how much money she was going to get. Is his wife an angel ?

Tiger Woods is a fantastic Golfer, I hope we get to see more of him do what he does best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.