DST .. Agree with all that but the " Gik " , let me tell you of...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    DST .. Agree with all that but the " Gik " , let me tell you of Pappa , he has two " gik " both for over 20 years , he was a school principle , he has a " love child " to one of them . Is it frowned upon ? ..Well , not exactly , but its NOT spoken of either .

Everyone knows , his daughter is a Surgeon , so resonably high standing ..but he just diissapears , maybe he comes back in a week or two , maybe three weeks , he gets a cold greeting when he returns , but he doesn't care , I think he has more sex with his " gik " than his wife . These are his and others use of the word , I well understand what you others a saying ..and I know " technically " its frowned upon , but it is cultural . I always enjoy having a joke saying " I need new Gik " ..You can be Gik ? ..Its amazing the different responces .

Anyhow , enough about all that ..We all agree really , there are just a few small matters of interpretation .

But how true , Australia is just so over serviced with rules and regulations , I think Vic and NSW are the worst followed by Queensland , but regulators are heading National ..Its insane . No one can Pass Wind without breaking a law . When did personal responsibility go out the window ? People drop dead trying to shoot another ..and we ask why he was shot , dont walk this way , ride that way ..drink in this area ..etc etc etc .

Do you really have to have a growing list of laws and rules for every thing ? Dogs / Cats / Eat / Ride / Kids ..Its just really getting over the top .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.