Tiger is a lot more appealing to sponsors right now in my book ,...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Tiger is a lot more appealing to sponsors right now in my book , he has shown that he has a thing for exceedingly attractive young women ..So What ?

Pure and simple its all about the money for these women , including his wife who is reportedly trying to ammend the prenup ? Why would she do that ? Only one reason to maximise her own . It makes no difference if he is married or not , no difference whatsoever . I could mention many who have probably had more women going for longer ( golfers ) ..But Its purely because of his frame and money ..that really s+cks .

Plus Tiger is half Thai , In Thai culture he is permitted as many " geeks " as he likes , so long as he is capable of supporting them ..I think he just might be able to do that . These women knew when they ventured into such relationships .. so its quite simple " keep your mouths shut " ..otherwise they are no better than a high class hooker .

Germaine Greer and the womens movement have a lot to answer for , we now have women who want to be men , men who want to be women and every dam thing in between , private lives of individuals are pushed accross the frenzy as some form of " money making activity " generally speaking for women . Gone are the days of discreet liasons for the people involved , even laws have been passed ( just what we need more laws ) an example was where a businessman paid out over 100k to a lover ..after he tried to break off the relationship !! ..You are not even allowed to rid yourself of the mistress ?

Tigers a great golfer , the best in the world ..Maybe the best of all time , his personal life should not be reported , and these women should not make money just because " tiger on fire " has entered there lives ..they knew exactly what they were doing ..and tigers allowed his " Geeks " .

Time has come , the jokes are great , but let him get on with his life and golf , and let him bonk whoever he likes . There are many marketing opportunities that will arise ( literally ) from this ..The Tiger Condom " You too can fire your loaded gun " ..The Tiger T-shirts " I have NOT slept with Tiger " ......." Yet " .

He takes a step up in my view , he has shown he is human , he wont loose sponsorships ..Hopefully he will pick up a few ....Plus if Rodger Federrer can just get involved in some weird Sex Cult , that will take the heat off and mean ALL the gillette team are Human .

What I dislike is payment to his Geeks ..they dont deserve it .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.