Nucular ... with due respect , I spend half my year in Thailand...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Nucular ... with due respect , I spend half my year in Thailand so my view is not drawn from a Western Bar in Pattaya or Patong .

Our views are similar to be honest , we can change spelling or slight definition , so I will bring my Thai wife here to help me answer this post .

I also was a caddy on the tour , ..many years ago , I touched upon this , no need to mention the individuals ..we both agree there .

Our disagreement ..maybe spelling or interpretation , yes you are correct western men have been destroyed by western culture . In Thailand , I am not saying the individual wife might be excited by a " Geek " or " Gik " , but it is an accepted part of culture . You Obviously have Thai friends just as I do , it may differ from province to province ..just as things may differ a great deal in Bangkok .

If you take a look at the crux of my post you will see the detail is quite a little more involved as to whether Tiger has a ' GEEK " or " Gek" ..It really does not matter .

For what it worth ... my wife tells me she will beat me with a club if I want a Geek ..which I think is a little unfair , so we dont disagree ..but my point is valid .

But please dont tell me my view is gained by lack of education ...

It was not really the point ..by as I say ..Tiger can do what he wants my friend ...Meet you in Nongbaulampho sometime ..we can share a Tom Yum Gung together ..

Sarawdee Kruib ..Pud Thai Dai Nid Noy Krub .

Kop poon krub ....

Just give Tiger his Geks ..he has the cabbage

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.