Hi Farma , Yep , this a problem property ownership and potential...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Hi Farma ,

Yep , this a problem property ownership and potential instability , particularly due to the health of the king , I think all pray that the king can continue on and somehow gain a second wind . It is currently celebration time for the Kings birthday , but he did not make his address this year , reports are that he is particularly ill , but I think all in Thai wish him and his family well .

Property can basically be a condo or you need a Thai national to hold in his/ her name . Leasehold options are available but for obvious reasons are generally not attractive to Farang . Im in Australia at the moment , and I really love Australia but it really difficult to handle all the rules / regs / and legals after you have been away for a while .

Sorry for getting off topic , e-mail me any time . I wish tiger well , I do think it would be nice if he gave a little more recognition to 50% of his heritage , certainly his mother provided him a lot of his " toughness " , I can understand the vision ( Tiger ) with the combination of US military and Thai . Lets not forget , Tiger was born extremely short sighted and a bit " geeky " looking himself , its his mental capacity and drive that have turned him into the player and individual he is today ..

In my view ..obviously his father was the driver ..but his mother has played a HUGE role also , presenting potential issues in Thai manner , presenting family values and determination .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.