I find the " moralistic " argument extremely difficult to cop ,...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    I find the " moralistic " argument extremely difficult to cop , the guy is an ultra fit 33 year old male .

What is the average number of sexual partners for a young fit 33 year old male ? ..I'm not sure of the answer to that , but I'll bet London to a brick that Tiger had a pretty sheltered childhood , and far less " active " college years than most .

Young Men like to have sex with attractive young women , Its natures calling , and he has many many women who want to have sex with him ..theres NOTHING new here . As Ive said , being 50% Thai he is quite within his cultural rights .

I would hope hes had plenty of partners , it would be a little frightening if it were only a handful . Tiger , like many of us here has had many partners , so have other golfers , so have other footballers , so have other cricketers ..and even ( most probably ) some lawn bowlers !

Just religious nonsense , Fear ( of wife , of financial , or loss of family ) that stops most men ..WHO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY , just think some are enforcing there own ideals upon this situation ..and these are inrellivant .

The guys a golfer , he never claimed to be some kind of Saint , hes a human being ..who likes to have consensual sex with attractive young ladies ..

To suggest he takes a year off tour because he likes to Bonk Nice women is well beyond a joke !

Its rather difficult to WIN here , I was reading two weeks ago that the guy was BORING! ..lol ..Hes just a Very Very Successful and INCREDIBLE golfer . THAT IT!

Can we just leave any of our own Moral stances to one side please ..Its like the religious right of the wonderful US of A ! ..LOL .

Get on with your golf Tiger , forget all this nonsense .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.