nucular ..I dont know where your wife is from or what she does ,...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    nucular ..I dont know where your wife is from or what she does , interpretations differ to a degree . But Let me tell you a " gek " geek " or "gik " ..is a MISTRESS .

Your wife may consider this some short term thing ..she may look down her nose , I dont know ..that ups to her , but a true " gik " is like a 2nd ( or further ) wife ..I know of all this 1 st hand by example . Your wife ( as many uppper crust thais do ) may look with some shame ..but this is not the chase generally .

Some , who might consider themselves the elite ..like to think they are beyond this ..but its simply NOT true in the real Thailand , get out to sizable province and you will find many examples , these are also educated individuals .

If you talk to the real people , rather than just accepting the view of one ..you will find I am completely correct . Thai is a conservative culture , they dont talk about , they dont like to talk about it ..but it certainly happens .

All the examples I could give you are at least 10 year relationships , I think these women would consider they play a pivotal role and would be offended , by the implecation that they were a " bit on the side " .

Look anyhow , does not matter my point is pretty clear , if you want to meet me in Thai , I will show you FIRST HAND!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.